Is Slow Payments effecting your Business?
- Do you have customers that pay 30, 60, or 90 days?
- Do you have credit terms that not working for your business?
- Do you need help improving your working capital
If you have accounts that are on credit terms, then Debtor Finance is the solution for your business.
How does Debtor Finance work?
If you have accounts that have outstanding invoices (account receivable), then Australian Invoice Finance can lend up to 90% of the outstanding invoice. We offer various cash flow solutions including the following options features:
- Fast, 24-hour approval
- Various terms options
- Minimal financial information required
What is the criteria for Debtor Finance ?
- Sell B2B – business to business.
- Have completed the customer sale for a goods or services.
- Offer credit to your customers – e.g. 30 days.
Again it’s really that simple!
Who uses it ?
At Australian Invoice Finance, our team of Cash Flow Specialists have helped thousands of small to medium businesses in Australia. Most clients businesses operate as a wholesaler, manufacturer, labour hire business or transport related business. There are many options. We should talk about them.
What to do next?
We guarantee we will grant any approval within 24 hours, subject to receiving supporting information, and will explain the reason if we can’t. Simply contact Australian Invoice Finance by via email email@example.com or on 1800 FUND IT (386348) and speak with one of our Cash Flow Specialists.