Invoice Finance Factoring
- Do you have slow paying customers?
- Do you need to cashflow?
- Do you have cash tied up in unpaid account receivables?
- Are you up to date with your suppliers, taxes and superannuation payments?
- Are you being funded by your bank or finance companies and need more cash flow?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions and need money to operate your business, then invoice finance factoring could solve your cash flow issues.
Invoice Finance Factoring, is effectively a line of credit provided to your businesses that is secured against outstanding invoices of your customers or your accounts receivables. It is very popular form of business funding in Australian with business owners because it provides the cash flow you need to operate along with some other credit services when you need them. Invoice Finance allows you to focus on what you do best, that is running your business.
Our Finance Factoring solution provides:
- Follow up collection calls tailored to a client’s requirements
- Credit checks on customers, to ensure that are credit-worthy and can pay their invoices
- Recovery action where required
- Credit policy advice
- Up to 90% advance rate on your outstanding invoices
How does Finance Factoring work ?
Australian Invoice Finance makes the process simple, easy and seamless.
- You invoice your customers and forward the invoice details to our team, on-line via a secure website.
- We then pay up to 90% of approved invoices within 24 hours. This is a line of credit, so you only draw the cashflow you need from the funds available.
- We can then follow up your customers when the invoice is due for the amount outstanding, so you don’t have to worry about unpaid invoices.
- The remaining balance of the invoiced amount is paid to you once the invoice is paid in full by your customer. The process works online so it really is very easy to follow and manage.
- The cycle starts again when you raise more invoices. It’s really that simply.
Who is it for ?
If you are a small to medium size business and have a turnover of less than $30million, then you can benefit with Invoice Finance. Most clients have a business to businesses relationship and operate as a wholesaler, manufacturer, labour hire business or transport related business. So if you have slow paying customers on credit terms and need cash flow to pay your suppliers, wages and taxes then Invoice Finance will be the answer.
What to do next ?
Contact your local Australian Invoice Finance Cashflow Specialist. We can walk you through the process and also let you know which is the best cashflow finance solution for your business.
It’s easy email email@example.com or call now on 1800 FUND IT (386348) and speak with one of our Cash Flow Specialists.