The Five Steps to Invoice Finance & Debtor Finance?
Invoice finance (also known as factoring, debtor financing, cash-flow finance and invoice discounting) is simply a line of credit against the outstanding invoices.
The process for invoice finance
- Client makes a sale and send to Customer
- Client sends invoice to Australian Invoice Finance
- Australian Invoice Finance advance 85% of the invoice
- Customer makes payment to Australian Invoice finance
- Australian Invoice Finance advance the remaining 15% to the client
Find out more about how invoice finance can help your business:
Click here to contact an AIF invoice finance expert who can help your business with turnaround finance.