Five features of successful small businesses

Features of successful small businesses

In this feature article, AIF’s managing director, Greg Charlwood, identifies five common characteristics of successful small businesses.

Click here to read the full article in Inside Small Business.

Let’s face it, running a small business is a hard slog. Keeping on top of sales, hiring, accounting, marketing and cash flow can easily become overwhelming. It’s no surprise that, according to the ABS, around 60 per cent of new Australian businesses wind up in the first three years of operation. So what is the other 40 per cent doing right? How do they thrive in a competitive business environment?



Subscribe To Our Newsletter